Montreal, one of the largest metropolitan cities in Canada nestled in Quebec province is popular for its culture and as a tourist destination. This island city has its own historic identity and natural charm that lures holiday makers to visit the place again and again.
Here are the reasons to make sure you visit the place once in your lifetime:
- The fascinating Notre- Dame Basilica:
- People who visit the oldest church of Montreal never forget the colourful interiors of the holy place. There is guided tour arranged, thus in detail you will know the historical moments of the city. The church is more interesting for historians as every colourful stained glass painting predicts the past events related to Montreal city.
- The city botanical garden:
- You can’t just go away from the city without visualizing the natural charming beauty of the vast garden. The natural beauty of man made garden is spread over one hundred and eighty five acres of land. There are more than twenty thousand species of flora, varied green houses and theme gardens just making its visitors remain awestruck.
- Chateau Ramezay:
- One of the oldest monuments built in the 18th century exhibiting historical achievements of the natives as well as showing things related to famous historical figures like Benjamin Franklin. Of course, the chateau picturesque garden you can’t miss while visiting the city.
- The exciting La Grande Roue de Montreal:
- Yes, you guessed right, it is Giant Ferris wheel inviting tourists to enjoy the thrilling ride sitting in the small boxes of the Ferris wheel. You enjoy the enchanting view of the whole city when you are at the top of the wheel.
- Le Bateau Mouche Cruise:
- It isn’t right to miss out such charming adventurous cruise especially organised for visitors of the city. You can view the whole city from a distance and thus it is best to visit in dusky hours of evening while the whole city is dazzling and shining everywhere.
- Enjoy good mesmerised views of city and nearby alluring places from Ville Marie:
- It is a multi-story shopping complex having an observatory on the 46th floor to view the Montreal city and beyond.
- The most attractive tourist spot, Olympic Park:
- Here is where you watch the Montreal Tower of 540 feet, Montreal Biodome famous to make you realise the five ecosystems of the world and of course the eventful historical Olympic stadium.
It is not all as if you are a foodie, best place to enjoy local and multi cuisine food in Riverside bar of the city. You can book your table by contacting their online official site riversidemtl.com.